Reports To: Guest Relations Manager
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Responsible for general maintenance and repairs needed at FX Studios, Hunt Valley. IN addition to general repairs, the Maintenance position works closely with Management and Guest relations to deliver an exceptional experience by through maintenance, organization and cleanliness of the salon, spa and fitness center
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform the job successfully the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly general cleaning and maintenance responsibilities outlined by the Management Team.
- General cleaning includes but is not limited to vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping. trash removal, etc.
- General maintenance includes but is not limited to equipment repair, touch up painting, plumbing repairs, tile repairs, pest extermination, shampoo carpets, etc.
- Coordinate with outside maintenance vendors such as HVAC, electricians, plumbers and washer, dryer repair
- Assists in the prevention and maintenance of the salon, spa and fitness center as scheduled
- Assists in the completing “maintenance and cleaning checklists”
- Recommends additional supplies or equipment as needed
- Properly uses and maintains community equipment and tools
- Must be accessible to Management for maintenance emergencies
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Guest Relations Team and Management ,
- High School diploma or GED required
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience in a related area
- Motivation and interest in developing additional skills
- Ability to life and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Ability to climb and utilize a ladder within relation to maintenance repairs
- Ability to work occasionally in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain or snow